Sunday, June 11, 2006

<('-'<) (^'-'^) (>'-')>

this is a serious blog...with serious topics for discussion occaisionally divulging into the sometimes funny and slightly shit sense of humour that I have.

About me: I'm a sometimes serious, partially interested student, who occaisionally lacks motivation and constantly dreams of being a German rap star.

About this blog: I shamelessly stole this name from somewhere, I don't remember where...so if you ever come accross this name again, let me know so I can run a smear (read spam) campaign against the original name holder until they relinquish the title to me....

About this blog's purpose: isn't it obvious? to give me an output for my enormous creative output such as that in the title of this post.

About the internet: a shamless contraption of distraction and occaisional amusement....which steals my time and wastes significant portions of my time on shit.

About Kirby: Kirby can't die....nuff said

About time to end this post: I think that time is now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home