Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Pocketly Possessions

After being tagged by Shlemazl I finally got around to taking a pic of what was in my pockets.

From Back left: My Wallet - plain and trusty (note: normally plain = boring which = avoid like genital herpes, but in the case of wallets, plain = trusty)

my keys with attached bottle opener (has come in handy more than once)

my phone - almost indestructable (except that I think I've broken yet another one)

tablet case - I occaisionally get allergies (cause unknown, possibly life...or irritating simpletons)

and the allen key for my Darabukka (more to come on that one).

So I tag Cookie, Lilly and Arwen

2 Comments:

Blogger Um Naief said...

guys have pretty boring pockets, i think. you carry about the same as my husband... altho, i would like to know what the one key is for. never heard of that.

9:18 pm, September 17, 2006  
Blogger BHCh said...

Darabukka? I am intreagued. Isn't it a Middle Eastern drum? Why would you nead a key?

Tnx for answering the tag :-)

1:59 am, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home