Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Favourite Things

I have posted in so long I was getting sick of seeing my blog looking the same, so here we go

Lilly tagged me a while ago to name my 15 favourite things

1. Humour and funny people

2. My Instruments: Violin, 3 Guitars, Bass, Darabukka, Bansuri

3. Food

4. Music: Have always, probably will always have a soft spot for Blues, Reggae, Roots (esp. Australian roots, you can't touch us world! :P) Arabic, Malian, Indian, South American and alot of other world music. Don't mind some hip-hop either, and when I say hip-hop I mean bands like Culture Connect or The Roots.

5. Wine: Wine and I have alot in common; we're both alcoholic, sophisticated, get on well with the ladies and age quite well

6. Beer: My personal picks are (these are for you Chris) Hoegaarden, Blue tongue pale autmn ale (this one's only available here at the moment), James Squire Amber Ale, Grolsch and Taui

7. Travelling: Minjerribah (Stradbbroke Island) again next, then who knows?

8. Fishing

9. Art: I really dig Calligraphy and Carving

10. Well written, distinctive Journalism: I read Spiegel and Kevin Sites

11. Mail: I don't know why, but mail is so old school and I just love getting it.

12. Evenings: Especially in late Spring and Summer.

13. Books: Reading "Senor Vivo and the Coca Lords" by Louis De Berniers at the moment, favourite book of all time would have to be "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"; Hunter S. is simply brilliant.

14. The Beach

15. Road Trips

*I was going to add pictures, but the connection between blogger and my computer kept dropping out, thanks entirely to my dodgy dial-up connection. Hopefully the birthday fairies will bring me broadband for my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home